By Lauren Parry.
Fitting fitness into your life can be extremely hard. There just aren’t enough hours in a day, but you can do it. We’ve teamed up with a few of the busiest people we know to provide you with 10 tips to fitting fitness into your busy life:
1. Commercial BreakAfter a long day, sometimes the last thing you want to do is head to the gym. If you find yourself on the couch and haven’t had time to workout, take advantage of the commercial breaks! Every commercial break get to work! We like to switch up what muscles we work on every break. One break work abs, the next break work your booty. A small workout is better than no workout!
2. Kid’s ClubGot kids? Just because your kids come first doesn’t mean your fitness has to come last. Check to see if your local gyms have a Kid’s Club Program. There are many gyms that supervise your children for a small fee. They provide activities, games, toys, and movies for the kiddos. They focus on the kids so you can focus on your workout.
3. Make a ScheduleWrite it down and stick to it. Don’t just write down when you’re going to work out. Write down everything you have to get done in the day to ensure you will have time to workout. Weed out anything that falls under less priority than working out. Also schedule out when you take your supplements. We suggest Mangodrin, an all natural supplement that will give you a boost of energy to get through your workout and your day.
4. Get CreativeYou might think we’re crazy, but… If we find ourself in a situation where we’re not going to have time to workout, we do everything in our power to get a little workout in. Blow Drying your hair? Add some squats or calf raises in! You can thank us later. 😉
5. Set The AlarmEven if it’s only 20 minutes early. This can really make a huge difference in your day! Starting the day off with a workout can motivate you to stay healthier throughout the day. If you’ve got no problem waking up earlier, sign up for a morning gym class!
6. Sneak in a Lunch Break WorkoutTake advantage of the little free time you do have by going on a walk or heading to the gym.
8. StairsRun those stairs every chance you get, whether you’re at home or at work! Or if you’re looking to work those glutes, take every other step on the way up.
9. Take the Longer RouteEach time you choose the stairs over the escalator, standing instead of sitting, parking far away or walking instead of driving, you are making a difference for your body. These may seem like small tasks, but the calories burned add up quickly.
YouTube is Your New Best FriendDriving to the gym can add at least another 20 minutes to your day. Search YouTube for some quick effective workouts. You really can get in a good sweat in a 20-30 minute workout. Check out one of our favorite YouTube Channels Here.
What’s your advice? We would love to hear. Leave it in the comments below!