Pressed Juicery is well known for their delicious juice cleanses. (View our PJ Juice Cleanse Review Here) They recently launched their latest creation yet and we’re dying to try it: Pressed Juicery Freeze. Pressed Juicery Freeze is a soft-serve frozen treat and the first of its kind: by using only juices from fruits and vegetables, almonds and coconuts. It is a vegan, gluten free, and dairy free dessert packed with all of the nutrition found in their delicious juices.
There are six flavors:
- Greens Freeze: Think Greens 2 with added dates and coconut.
- Roots Freeze: A vibrant red blend of beets, carrots, apple, lemon, ginger, dates, and coconut.
- Citrus Freeze: An orange creamsicle slushy on another level: orange, apple, pineapple, dates, and coconuts.
- Fruits Freeze: Apple, Strawberry, Coconut, and dates.
- Chocolate Almond Freeze: Creamy chocolate soft serve made of only cacao, almonds, dates, vanilla bean, and sea salt.
- Vanilla Almond Freeze: The same creamy soft serve made without cacao only almonds, dates, vanilla bean, and sea salt.
If we ever find ourselves in Palo Alto, California, you better believe we will be stopping here! The ones on the top of our list to try are Greens Freeze and Chocolate Almond Freeze! Not sure how we feel about the Roots Freeze yet.
Have you tried it yet? Were dying to know how it is!